For growth "PROCESSES" are most important. We all are well aware that "Expansion Beyond a point without Technology is "IMMPOSSIBLE" which is well explained in the recently launched book on Organisation Building named as "LEADERS & LADDERS".
A. NOW THE BIGGEST QUESTION IS :
- Are we aware about the current processes of the organization and the difference between current processes & the best processes followed by the industry?
- Are we aware about the areas / department/ work which are being done manually, resulting lot of time, energy, efficiency,
resources etc getting deployed / wasted & even then also it is PRONE TO ERRORS.
Technology review & Advisory is a study of a particular area / department to analyse the current system & the task which are crucial, performed manually & can be automated.
B. AREAS WHERE WE COULD PROVIDE ASSISTANCE AND CAN PROVIDE SCOPE OF INTRODUCTION OF TECHNOLOGY
- Business process transformation - improving the enterprise-wide operational and process efficiency and effectiveness of
finance,customer management and supply chain operations.
- Enterprise-wide performance improvement - identifying operational inefficiencies; identifying gaps across finance and
operation systems and business processes; and implementing better cost control practices and measuring savings.
- Review of finance processes, procedures and systems - streamlining transaction, consolidation and close reporting, planning and budgeting to achieve reliable, structured and timely financial close and reporting processes.